• 3755 Washington Blvd Ste 4 So Ogden, UT 84401

What is an itin number?

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a United States tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service for those who need to file a federal tax return but aren't eligible for a Social Security number.


What do I need to Apply for New or Renew ITIN Number?

The following list includes the documents you'll need to renew your ITIN:

  • Valid Passport or
  • Birth Certificate and Consular ID or
  • Foreign Driver's License

  • Additional requirements for children under 18

  • U.S. Medical Records (under 6 years old)
  • U.S. School Records(under 14 or under 18 if            they are students)

  • Additional requirements for dependents age 18 and over

  • Rental statement with the applicant’s name            and address or
  • Utility bill with the applicant’s name and                  address or
  • Bank statement with applicant’s name and              address

You Should Know

As a Certifying Acceptance Agent, we can certify a client’s passport or other original identification documents so that there is no longer a need to risk sending in original documents to the IRS thus simplifying and expediting the process.

No, you should not renew your ITIN if you have or are eligible for an SSN. Please notify us that you have obtained an SSN and no longer need the ITIN by visiting a local IRS office or writing a letter explaining that you have now been assigned an SSN and want your tax records combined. If you write a letter, include your complete name, mailing address, and ITIN along with a copy of your social security card and a copy of the CP 565, Notice of ITIN Assignment, if available. The IRS will void the ITIN so it cannot be used by anyone in the future and associate all prior tax information filed under the ITIN with the SSN. Send your letter to: Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX 73301-0057.

Interested with this service.